Below are frequently asked questions, you may find the answer for yourself
Why do you need to exfoliate?
There are many benefits to exfoliating:
- It boosts radiance by removing dead skin cells,
- It unclogs pores for deeper nutrient penetration, and
- It smooths skin and reduces discoloration.
How often should you exfoliate?
It all depends on the type of skin you have:
- For dry and sensitive skin: once or twice a week.
- For oily or acne-prone skin: two to three times a week.
- For combination skin: two to three times a week.
- For mature skin: twice a week.
What are Phemfuel's Daily Exfoliating Cleanser dietary restrictions?
Here are the dietary restrictions for Phemfuel's Daily Exfoliating Cleanser: vegan, vegetarian, no-dairy, paleo-friendly, non-GMO, keto-friendly, gluten-free, and kosher.
Does the Phemfuel's Daily Exfoliating Cleanser contain any allergens?
No. Phemfuel's Daily Exfoliating Cleanser is safe for people with allergic conditions.