Below are frequently asked questions, you may find the answer for yourself
What are signs that your child needs multivitamins?
Below are the signs that your child needs multivitamins:
- When they are not eating regularly
- When they are picky about foods
- Kids who are taking medications for chronic medical conditions such as asthma or digestive problems.
- When they eat a lot of fast food or process food.
- When they are on a restricted diet.
- When they take a lot of carbonated drinks.
Why choose gummies over liquid or pill multivitamin supplements?
Some kids will not take pills or liquid supplements. This may be because they don't like the taste or they have a hard time swallowing. That is why chewable vitamins like gummies are highly recommended for kids.
What are the Kids Multivitamin Gummies' dietary restrictions?
Here are the dietary restrictions for Kids Multivitamins Gummies: vegan, vegetarian, no dairy, paleo-friendly, non-GMO, keto-friendly, gluten-free, and kosher.
Do the Kids Multivitamin Gummies contain any allergens?
Please be advised for those with nut allergies that the product contains tree nuts (coconut).